The team at the Sleep Institute of New England would like to wish the best for Laura Dhima, APRN with her new endeavors. She joined SINE in August of 2012. Her last day is Friday April 14, 2017. We are grateful for her dedication and compassion to improving the sleep and breathing of so many of our patients. We will miss her. She plans to pursue her interests in Primary Care Medicine. Good Luck Laura!
Likes us on Facebook
- New Day and New Location for Portsmouth beginning January 1, 2018!
- The Sleep Institute of New England wants to keep you up to date: Should Middle and High School Students start later?
- Laura Dhima’s Farewell!
- Research identifies Improvement to your golf game with CPAP
- Sleep Institute of New England opens in Derry, NH and Portsmouth, NH Area
- 2013 Spring Could be the Worst Allergy Season Ever
- Why A Sleep Apnea Diagnosis May Save Your Life
- Sleep Apnea Screening
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Sleep Institute of New England Reaches Out To Patients from Sleep Health
- Avoiding Asthma Triggers
- Safety Risks of Sleep Deprivation and Sleep Disorders For Drivers
- Drowsy Driving
- Pregnancy and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Risk for Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
- Oral Appliances as a Treatment Option for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Fall Back into Better Sleep Habits
- Insomnia and the Performance of U.S. Workers
- High Rates of Sleep Apnea in Women
- Reasons to get better sleep.
- Have we fallen off the track?