Likes us on Facebook
- New Day and New Location for Portsmouth beginning January 1, 2018!
- The Sleep Institute of New England wants to keep you up to date: Should Middle and High School Students start later?
- Laura Dhima’s Farewell!
- Research identifies Improvement to your golf game with CPAP
- Sleep Institute of New England opens in Derry, NH and Portsmouth, NH Area
- 2013 Spring Could be the Worst Allergy Season Ever
- Why A Sleep Apnea Diagnosis May Save Your Life
- Sleep Apnea Screening
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Sleep Institute of New England Reaches Out To Patients from Sleep Health
- Avoiding Asthma Triggers
- Safety Risks of Sleep Deprivation and Sleep Disorders For Drivers
- Drowsy Driving
- Pregnancy and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Risk for Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
- Oral Appliances as a Treatment Option for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Fall Back into Better Sleep Habits
- Insomnia and the Performance of U.S. Workers
- High Rates of Sleep Apnea in Women
- Reasons to get better sleep.
- Have we fallen off the track?
Author Archives: Edward
Beginning January 1, 2018 The Sleep Institute of New England will be seeing patients at the new Portsmouth location at 14 Manchester Square #281 at the Pease Tradeport on Mondays. We will no longer be at Whole Life Healthcare in … Continue reading
The Sleep Institute of New England wants to keep you up to date: Should Middle and High School Students start later?
Read the latest info/recommendations regarding later start times for middle and high school students
The team at the Sleep Institute of New England would like to wish the best for Laura Dhima, APRN with her new endeavors. She joined SINE in August of 2012. Her last day is Friday April 14, 2017. We are grateful … Continue reading
Did you know that treating OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) by using Continuous Positive Airway Pressure will improve your sleep AND improve your golf game? Research identifies treating OSA with CPAP improves your golf game! – your friends at the Sleep … Continue reading
For immediate release: THE SLEEP INSTITUTE OF NEW ENGLAND OPENS OFFICES IN DERRY AND THE PORTSMOUTH AREA I have had the good fortune over the past couple years to work with two high quality independent primary care practices in the … Continue reading
In the wake of Sleep Health Centers Closing their doors in Massachusetts, the Sleep Institute of New England wants patients to know there is an affordable option to the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Disorders just over the border in … Continue reading
Oral Appliances as a Treatment Option for Obstructive Sleep Apnea A recent article in Respiratory Care and Sleep Medicine highlighted how oral appliances are an effective treatment option for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). While CPAP (continuous airway pressure) is the … Continue reading
The recent time change offers the opportunity to adjust sleep patterns. Neurologist Dr. Hrayr P.Attarian, states, “As people reset their clocks, they should take this opportunity to reset their sleep habits in order to avoid possible health consequences. Sleep deprivation … Continue reading
A national survey found that difficulty sleeping and the resulting sleepiness, fatigue, reduced psychomotor performance, impaired memory, accidents, excessive absenteeism, and more, result in $63.2 billion in annual losses to U.S. industry. Some of these costs could be reduced with … Continue reading
In a recent study, women with hypertension and/or obesity were more likely to experience sleep apnea. Obstructive sleep apnea is a condition in which there are frequent pauses in breathing during sleep. The University of Sweden aimed to investigate the … Continue reading