- New Day and New Location for Portsmouth beginning January 1, 2018!
- The Sleep Institute of New England wants to keep you up to date: Should Middle and High School Students start later?
- Research identifies Improvement to your golf game with CPAP
- Sleep Institute of New England opens in Derry, NH and Portsmouth, NH Area
- Why A Sleep Apnea Diagnosis May Save Your Life
- Sleep Apnea Screening
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Sleep Institute of New England Reaches Out To Patients from Sleep Health
- Avoiding Asthma Triggers
- Safety Risks of Sleep Deprivation and Sleep Disorders For Drivers
- Drowsy Driving
- Pregnancy and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Risk for Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
- Oral Appliances as a Treatment Option for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Fall Back into Better Sleep Habits
- Insomnia and the Performance of U.S. Workers
- High Rates of Sleep Apnea in Women
- Reasons to get better sleep.
- Have we fallen off the track?
- Congratulations, Dr. Elizabeth Lynch and the Sleep Institute of New England.
- Dr. Lynch recommends these seven steps to better sleep brought to you by the Mayo Clinic.
Author Archives: Edward
WebMD states that most often, it is the bed parter or other family member who first notices the signs of sleep apnea – like loud snoring, pauses in breathing, and gasping. Your doctor probably won’t be able to notice anything … Continue reading
Fall/Winter 2011 We are committed to providing the latest treatment options for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is the gold standard therapy for sleep disordered breathing. As an alternative to CPAP therapy we are offering Somnoguard, a … Continue reading
Fall/Winter 2011 I would like to announce the integration of allergy medicine at the Sleep Institute of New England. As the accompanying abstracts identify, there is an association between impairments in sleep and allergies. As always, my staff and I … Continue reading
To view the lecture on Cardiovascular Disease and Sleep Apnea click here.
Sleep Institute of New England and Allergy Center