Likes us on Facebook
- New Day and New Location for Portsmouth beginning January 1, 2018!
- The Sleep Institute of New England wants to keep you up to date: Should Middle and High School Students start later?
- Research identifies Improvement to your golf game with CPAP
- Sleep Institute of New England opens in Derry, NH and Portsmouth, NH Area
- Why A Sleep Apnea Diagnosis May Save Your Life
- Sleep Apnea Screening
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Sleep Institute of New England Reaches Out To Patients from Sleep Health
- Avoiding Asthma Triggers
- Safety Risks of Sleep Deprivation and Sleep Disorders For Drivers
- Drowsy Driving
- Pregnancy and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Risk for Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
- Oral Appliances as a Treatment Option for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Fall Back into Better Sleep Habits
- Insomnia and the Performance of U.S. Workers
- High Rates of Sleep Apnea in Women
- Reasons to get better sleep.
- Have we fallen off the track?
- Congratulations, Dr. Elizabeth Lynch and the Sleep Institute of New England.
- Dr. Lynch recommends these seven steps to better sleep brought to you by the Mayo Clinic.
Author Archives: Laura Dhima
usnews.com featured an article why a sleep apnea diagnosis may save your life. Highlights from this article include: Sleep apnea is one of the most under diagnosed conditions. The most common form of sleep apnea is obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). … Continue reading
Sleep Apnea Screening This month CNN.com had an article that was on screening for sleep apnea. The article discusses how sleep apnea can’t usually be detected by doctors during routine office visits but screening from your dentist may help. Recent … Continue reading
Pulmonary Function Tests Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) are used to check how well your lungs work. The tests determine how much air your lungs can hold, how quickly you can move air in and out of your lungs, and how … Continue reading
Avoiding Asthma Triggers 2013 From the American Lung Association: Asthma triggers are different for everyone. It’s important to learn what you or your child’s asthma triggers are in the home, work or classroom and learn to avoid them. Asthma triggers … Continue reading
Safety Risks of Sleep Deprivation and Sleep Disorders For Drivers Sleepiness is the inability to stay awake when it is expected. Fatigue is a perceived lack of physical or mental energy. Sleepiness and fatigue both reduce alertness, increasing the potential … Continue reading
Drowsy Driving The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a study about drowsy driving. One in twenty four adults admit to nodding off while driving. Health officials believe that this number is actually higher as some people … Continue reading
Pregnancy and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Risk for Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes “Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), a common sleep-related breathing disorder, is characterized by recurrent collapse or blockage of the pharynx during sleep that causes intermittent cessation of airflow and a hallmark … Continue reading