WE REMAIN COMMITTED TO PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL CARE DURING THESE EXTRAORDINARY TIMES.
We have increased our frequency of our cleaning, we have made changes to our offices to insure proper social distancing guidelines.
We are also offering Telehealth visits (e-visits) as defined by your medical insurance carrier. Please call 603-347-8810 to make an appointment. Scroll down to view our new safety protocols or for links to important resources and FAQs on COVID-19
REMINDER: IF YOU SUSPECT EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND/OR HAVE FLU-LIKE SYMPOTMS, PLEASE QUARANTINE YOURSELF AND CALL US AT 603-347-8810 FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
Most Common COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Symptoms:
· Difficulty Breathing
SLEEP INSTITUTE OF NEW ENGLAND safety Protocol
We understand the concerns people may have about COVID-19 and medical office visits. At SINE, maintaining a safe environment is our TOP priority for our patients and staff. We take extraordinary steps to make the office environment clean and safe with enhanced protections throughout all our office locations (eg Kingston, Portsmouth and Derry). SINE stays up to date with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of New Hampshire developments and recommendations related to COVID-19.
- All patients will be greeted by a SINE staff member at their appointment and will have an health screening performed including taking your temperature.
- Health screening includes questions about confirmed COVID-19 close contacts and respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, severe fatigue, headache, sore throat, runny nose and new loss of taste or smell.
- All patients, SINE staff and SINE providers are required to wear a mask at all times (unless asked to remove it).
- Hand sanitizer is available at several locations throughout each location.
- Our waiting rooms allow for social distancing. We require a minimum of six feet of distance between patients.
- We ask only patients arrive for their appointments without additional friends or family members.
- Our waiting rooms are sanitized every two hours at a minimum.
- All staff and providers follow rigorous protocol for hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Exam room surfaces are sanitized after each patient use.
SLEEP INSTITUTE OF NEW ENGLAND Offers Telehealth Visits with our Providers
During the COVID-19 pandemic and as your medical insurance carrier permits, Telehealth visits allow for continued healthcare which is critical for SINE patients. A Telehealth visit can be a phone call or virtual ‘face-to-face’ visit with a provider. Please call 603-347-8810 to request a Telehealth appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need a smart phone to do a Telehealth visit?
A: Yes! A Telehealth visit with your provider is done via cell phone. A phone with internet connection (eg smart phone )with a web cam and microphone is needed for a video visit.
Q: How long after I call will my Telehealth visit occur?
A: Telehealth visits can be scheduled to meet your needs.
Q: Can non-SINE patients schedule Telehealth visits?
A: Yes! We always welcome new patients. Please call our main number at 603-347-8810 to learn how to establish care at SINE.
CDC Website on Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
CDC: What to Do if You Are Sick
CDC: Hand Washing Tips
NH Division of Health and Human ServicesLeave a reply