Likes us on Facebook
- New Day and New Location for Portsmouth beginning January 1, 2018!
- The Sleep Institute of New England wants to keep you up to date: Should Middle and High School Students start later?
- Research identifies Improvement to your golf game with CPAP
- Sleep Institute of New England opens in Derry, NH and Portsmouth, NH Area
- 2013 Spring Could be the Worst Allergy Season Ever
- Why A Sleep Apnea Diagnosis May Save Your Life
- Sleep Apnea Screening
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Sleep Institute of New England Reaches Out To Patients from Sleep Health
- Avoiding Asthma Triggers
- Safety Risks of Sleep Deprivation and Sleep Disorders For Drivers
- Drowsy Driving
- Pregnancy and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Risk for Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
- Oral Appliances as a Treatment Option for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Fall Back into Better Sleep Habits
- Insomnia and the Performance of U.S. Workers
- High Rates of Sleep Apnea in Women
- Reasons to get better sleep.
- Have we fallen off the track?
- Congratulations, Dr. Elizabeth Lynch and the Sleep Institute of New England.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Beginning January 1, 2018 The Sleep Institute of New England will be seeing patients at the new Portsmouth location at 14 Manchester Square #281 at the Pease Tradeport on Mondays. We will no longer be at Whole Life Healthcare in … Continue reading
The Sleep Institute of New England wants to keep you up to date: Should Middle and High School Students start later?
Read the latest info/recommendations regarding later start times for middle and high school students
Did you know that treating OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) by using Continuous Positive Airway Pressure will improve your sleep AND improve your golf game? Research identifies treating OSA with CPAP improves your golf game! – your friends at the Sleep … Continue reading
For immediate release: THE SLEEP INSTITUTE OF NEW ENGLAND OPENS OFFICES IN DERRY AND THE PORTSMOUTH AREA I have had the good fortune over the past couple years to work with two high quality independent primary care practices in the … Continue reading
2013 Spring Could be the Worst Allergy Season Ever An article from ABC News March 2013 discussed how this season’s allergies are going to start sooner and last longer in most parts of the country this year. We are in … Continue reading
usnews.com featured an article why a sleep apnea diagnosis may save your life. Highlights from this article include: Sleep apnea is one of the most under diagnosed conditions. The most common form of sleep apnea is obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). … Continue reading
Sleep Apnea Screening This month CNN.com had an article that was on screening for sleep apnea. The article discusses how sleep apnea can’t usually be detected by doctors during routine office visits but screening from your dentist may help. Recent … Continue reading
Pulmonary Function Tests Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) are used to check how well your lungs work. The tests determine how much air your lungs can hold, how quickly you can move air in and out of your lungs, and how … Continue reading
In the wake of Sleep Health Centers Closing their doors in Massachusetts, the Sleep Institute of New England wants patients to know there is an affordable option to the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Disorders just over the border in … Continue reading